Little House on the Prairie
1920 Foursquare House
View or print our Lodging Rates
Hi Donna & Don,
Just wanted to let you know that we all had a wonderful time at Justin Trails. You have a beautiful property and the Paul Bunyon Cabin was cozy and comfortable. We sat outside after dinner and enjoyed watching the bats and fireflies. We could tell that the breakfast was filled with love. We really enjoyed your homemade goodies. I’m glad I snagged a bag of granola for home. It will bring back great memories of our trip there. The bacon was grilled to perfection. Everyone commented on how crunchy it was. Awesome! We will be back next year. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant. It was very nice meeting you. Betsy K. Milwaukee, WI.
- Stay for the weekend, a few weeks or a month. Bring your family, your friends, your friend’s family the more the merrier at Justin Trails Resort south of Sparta Wisconsin. Lodging options range from deluxe cabins and suites to primitive tent camping. Suites and cabins include dishes, glasses, mugs, silverware, coffee maker, microwave, coffee, apple cider, hot chocolate and more.
- Buildings and furnishings were made by area craftsmen. Suites and cabins are decorated with a handmade quilts, rugs made with llama wool from Dusty & Rusty, original Swedish paintings by Sandy Russell, photos of the area. Justin Trails Resort private label shampoo, bath gel and hair conditioner are provided for your convenience.
- Bring your binoculars or telescope. Our clear dark night skies are loaded with stars, planets, meteors and more and will surely bring out the astronomer in you.
- Our pet-friendly environment is great for a day, weekend or week with your pet or pets. No weight limit or deposit are required and pets are welcome to stay in any of our accommodations. Pets love our 200 acre private valley where they can run and fetch off-leash. Our land is a mixture of hills, meadows with over 10 miles of trails which are mowed during warmer months. Think of a 12 foot wide ribbon of lawn meandering through the forest…that’s what much of our trails look like.
- Primitive camping is roughing it at its finest. Camp sites include picnic tables, fire wood/fire pits and an outhouse, also known as a privy or earth closet which is a small structure covering a pit toilet.
- It’s so quiet at Justin Trails that for the most part the only sounds you’ll hear are nature and the sounds you and your family/friends make.