Upstairs in Lona’s suite daydream in front of the electric fireplace which you can set to look like a campfire or a daylight fire with fast or slow flames. Toggle the heat if there is a chill in the air. Soak in a huge Ultra Bath™ air jetted tub. Views out the windows to the east and north are of shade gardens under huge 125-year old silver maple trees. Peacock Alley Fine Linens comforter is sure to please with its downy soft, perfectly comfy loft and gives you a luxurious feeling.
Breakfast is served 7:30 – 10 in the Lodge or delivered to your Suite.
- Queen bed
- Ultra Bath™ whirlpool tub for two
- Private bath with tub/shower
- Coffee maker
- Electric fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Satellite hookup with 250 channel package and DVD/VCR player
- Wireless WiFi in The Lodge
- 383 square feet
- $175/night Friday and Saturday
- $165/night Sunday through Thursday
Located on 200 acre organic property with Pet friendly Justin Trails Bed and Breakfast south of Sparta Wisconsin located only 1/2 hour from La Crosse Wisconsin