So named after the President in West Wing television series, who with his wife Jan chose this suite on their visit in 2000. The lattice headboard, lattice surround for the whirlpool tub, and wicker barrel chairs create a romantic/garden theme with a teal color scheme. With a large white pine tree outside the windows, this suite feels very private. Two rooms were used to create this 500 square foot suite. Just outside the window next to your whirlpool tub for two, is a huge silver maple tree. Snuggle in the king size bed with a synthetic feather bed and Peacock Alley Fine Linens. View the fireplace from the bed or the whirlpool bathtub.
Breakfast delivered and served between 7:30 & 10 or walk to The Lodge for breakfast.
- King bed with lattice headboard
- Ultra bath two-person whirlpool tub with lattice surround
- private bath with tub/shower
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Satellite hookup with 250 channel package/DVD & VCR player
- Wireless WI-FI access in room
- Coffee maker
- $175/night on the weekend
- $165/night during the week
- $795 weekly rate
- FEMA employees $77/day
- Wisconsin government employee rate on business
Justin Trails B & B Resort, Retreat and Conference Center’s mission is to provide lodging with nature based recreation in the Driftless Region near La Crosse, Wisconsin.