We take pride in being pet-friendly and love our pets, Siberian Huskies George & Heidi, llamas Dusty & Rusty and several “come as you are” cats.
- Please keep your dog on a leash around the Justin Trails Resort compound. No matter how friendly, some folks are afraid of any size dog.
- We have several outdoor “barn cats” best described as ‘skittish.’ They’re cute as buttons but enjoy keeping to themselves, so we let them and watch them from afar.
- Please, no marking territory on shrubs. The landscaped area around the buildings are not for frolicking dogs.
- Instead, we offer 200 acres of grassy and forest area and 10 miles of trails which are wonderful for running, playing fetch, hiking, etc.
- Your pet may be unleashed in open fields away from cabins and buildings. Justin Trails Resort truly is best enjoyed off-leash.
- The corn field adjacent to our property from Cty ‘J’ to the 125-year-old Silver Maple tree in our front lawn is not our property. Please do not go into the corn field, it belongs to our neighbor.
- Please “pooper-scooper” pick-up after your pet around buildings in the Justin Trails Resort compound and deposit in the Waste Management dumpster near the yellow & white shed.
- We have special pet towels for your pets, just ask. White towels are for guests.
- Please have your pet groomed before bringing him/her.
- When packing, bring your dog’s favorite food/water dishes, blanket, toys, extra leash, food and bed or crate.
- We expect that your dog be protected for kennel cough, the same as if you boarded your dog at a kennel.
- A $15/pet/night fee applies to each pet.
Justin Trails B & B Resort, Retreat and Conference Center’s mission is to provide lodging with nature based recreation in the Driftless Region near La Crosse, Wisconsin.