Winter 2013 – 2014 – SnowSchool – Justin Trails Resort is a SnowSchool site for students to learn winter ecology in the classroom and snowshoe outdoors to experience what they learned. In partnership with Winter Wildlands Alliance. More info 608-269-4522 or visit www.snowschool.org
January 11th – National Winter Trails Day – Try out winter sports for free @ Justin Trails Resort – skiing, snowshoeing, snow tubing. Lessons & guided ski/snowshoe. Ski, snowshoe and snow tubing equipment provided. Toasty warm lodge with gas fireplace, warm restrooms, hot chocolate/cider, snacks, bonfire & s’mores.
February 1st - Snowshoe Race @ Justin Trails Resort
February 8th - Wellness / Mindfulness /Yoga Retreat - Everyone welcome
March 15th - Wine / Beer Maker’s Brew Ha & Potluck – Bring a dish to pass & samples of your homemade wine / beer to share. We’ll enjoy a tasting buffet of local artisan cheese, bread, chocolate and more. As well as a presentation on wine/beer/food parings. Good times.
March 23 – 24 - Private retreat: Sense-Based Leadership - More info www.justintrails.com
July 19th - Drums for Peace (Community Drum Circle) Facilitated by: Jeff Cozy
- Drumming with people of all ages from beginners to experienced players.
- Main Objective: Share rhythm and form a collective voice as we drum together and have fun.
Dates are ongoing throughout the year - Educational Land / Woodland Restoration Series - Work Weekend or Mid-week/Handy Person Special
Botanist Cindy Ramseyer and Woodsman Charles Ramseyer lead the group with instruction on identification and reasons for invasive removal, purpose and benefits of controlled burns. Then we get to work!
- Lodging available for $50/night in exchange for 2 people each working 4 hours/day or 1 person working 8 hrs.
- Earn a season Trail Pass for disc golf, hiking and running by working 8 hours on a work day or two 4-hour days.
- Lunch & dinner provided for workers. We always have projects, give us a call 608-269-4522 to offer your expertise.
April 26, 2014 - 2nd Annual Lung Bustin’ Justin 5K Trail Race/Run/Walk
- Justin Trails Resort
- 7452 Kathryn Ave Sparta WI
- Check-In: 7:30 – 8:45
- Participant’s Meeting: 8:45
- Mass Start: 9:00
Run for Fun, Fitness or First Place:
This is a 5k (3.11 miles) cross country trail running race or walk. The event is open to all ages and all fitness categories. Walkers are encouraged to participate as well.
Do you want to enjoy the beauty of nature while testing your physical endurance? Come run on our grass covered hills and valleys with 250 feet of elevation change. These beautiful trails will prove to be an enjoyable run for anyone, from the most experienced runners to those who are running their first race.
September 21st - Western Wisconsin Country Music Association - Country & Western Dancing from 1-4 pm. The Association travels, dancing at locations around the area.
- April 26 Megan Mullikin & Kurt Knoll
- May 17 booked
- May 24 Eva Ringstrom & Travis Kriplean
- June 14 Jennifer Hundt & Jason Lulloff
- June 21 Chelsea Nichols & Kyle Willms
- June 28 reserved for ceremony booked for another ceremony & reception
- July 5 Kindra Georgeson & Mike Leis
- August 2 V & Aaron Schoepke
- August 9 Allie Babler & Sam Williams
- August 16 Ashley Eide & Tyler Zibrowski
- August 23 Melanie Luther & Josh Larson
- August 30 Maggie Montag & Justin Vetsch
- September 6 Stephanie Anclam & Cody Brueggen
- September 13 Megan Walters & Jason Cavadini
- September 20 booked
- September 27 hold
- October 4 Michelle Terry & David Drechmann
- October 11 Booked
- October 18 Jessica Biller and Eric Griffin
Justin Trails B & B Resort, Retreat and Conference Center’s mission is to provide lodging with nature based recreation in the Driftless Region near La Crosse, Wisconsin.