As you begin the hunt for the best Wisconsin wedding venues, look no further than our beautiful resort property in the Driftless Region near Sparta, WI. Justin Trails Resort is multifaceted—you’ll find the Elegant Barn, stunning garden grounds, lush forests, and meadows with wildflowers—all gorgeous backdrops for your upcoming ceremony and reception.
We also have many lodging options, including log cabins, our yellow farmhouse with bed and breakfast suites, cozy and private cottages, glamping cabins, and traditional drive-in campsites. Not all Wisconsin wedding venues can offer these beautiful choices for overnight accommodations for your family and closest friends.
Throughout the years, as a premier Wisconsin wedding destination, we’ve hosted everything from large and lively celebrations (up to 150 people) to quiet elopements and micro-weddings. We welcome and support LGBTQ+ couples and people from all walks of life. It’s always such a lovely feeling to be a part of these significant life events with our guests. Start by contacting us to set up a tour and check our availability for lodging in the upcoming year!
The Best Wisconsin Wedding Venue
Now that you’ve decided to choose our Wisconsin wedding venue for your ceremony and reception let the fun part begin. Planning the events: themes, décor, catering, and location. All of this is up to you, but we’re happy to guide or be a resource for questions and experience.
Here are the most important things you should know about holding your event at our Wisconsin wedding venue at Justin Trails Resort:
- We only ever book one wedding at a time, which makes our Wisconsin wedding venue feel like your space entirely. You’ll have access to these areas from Thursday to Sunday. A traditional timeline looks a little bit like this: arrive Thursday to begin decorations, have the rehearsal dinner on Friday, the ceremony and reception on Saturday, and wait until Sunday to take down the décor.
- One of the favorite venues at Justin Trails Resort is the 1919 post and beam timber frame barn, known as the Elegant Barn. The bright red exterior adds a pop of color to photos. Inside, white oak beams provide the framework, and the walls are made of rustic cedar boards. Dimmable mason jar Edison bulbs set the mood. You’re more than welcome to decorate your wedding your way.
- If you’d rather hold your ceremony outside, weather permitting, we have garden spaces and areas in the shade of magnificent trees of Silver Maple and Birch. You’ll find ponds, forests, and open meadows on our property.
- All of this picturesque and untouched nature on our Resort creates a romantic and memorable backdrop for your wedding photos. The photographers that work events here are always more than pleased with the outcome of the shoots. Head to our photo gallery here to see more!
- Our Wisconsin wedding venue offers multiple arrangements for day of festivities, including the buffet or sit-down dinner layout. The catering company you choose is entirely up to you. Still, we have a list of our favorite vendors full of local picks with delicious and creative menus paired with excellent hospitality. These companies are also familiar with the facilities at Justin Trails Resort, which always assures a smooth setup, social hour, lunch or dinner service, and breakdown.
- As a guest at our Inn and cabins, you’ll have access to all of the fun activities onsite at the Resort. This includes our two professional disc golf courses, miles of maintained trails throughout the 200-acre property, and our bonfire in the evenings for s’mores and stargazing.
Wedding Venues & Lodging at our Wisconsin B&B
Having a space for your guests to settle in creates a convivial atmosphere for your big day, people can relax a bit more, and there’s less worry about transportation. There’s no better place for your wedding party, future in-laws, and close family members to stay than at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast and cabins. We have room for up to 26 guests to stay overnight in our comfortable accommodations.
Another fantastic perk about booking our Wisconsin wedding venue paired with overnight accommodations is the breakfast in the Lodge each morning. It’s the ideal space for friends and family to interact over a cup of coffee and a delicious homecooked meal. It gives your guests time to relax, catch up, and celebrate the happy couple. Let’s start planning your big day and book your next stay today!