Pet Friendly Lodging in Wisconsin at Justin Trails Resort
Sometimes the hardest part about planning a vacation is having to make arrangements for our four-legged friends, but at Justin Trails Resort we have the best pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin and we welcome the whole family, including the furry ones. No need to leave your family pet at home! At our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast we are animal lovers and you’ll even meet a few of our fluffy residents on your stay with us.
The first thing you’ll notice is the amount of open space for your dogs to run off-leash at our pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin, as well as miles of hiking trails for exploration and hours of adventure. You’ll have access to our disc golf courses, biking and walking trails, bird-watching and our large outdoor fire pit area.
First and foremost, at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, our human guests are the most important members, which is why these pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin are meticulously cleaned and maintained. You won’t know that other animals have stayed here and you’ll feel right at home in our cozy guest suites and unique cabins.
Justin Trails Resort is a pet’s paradise! We delight in sharing our resort with pets and all of the accommodations, buildings and our 200-acre property at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast inn are dog friendly. Choose from our charming farmhouse suites, cottages, or log cabins which offer great amenities including cozy fireplaces, whirlpool bathtubs, kitchenettes and private porches.
We have plenty of space for your dog to run free and play away from the compound where they need to be on a leash. Check out our onsite activities and trails! Our White Siberian Husky, Heidi will be here to give them a warm welcome, and possibly a play date, as well as our llamas Porter, Stout and Dusty who love to be hand-fed treats. We offer a fenced-in dog park where guest dogs can be off-leash to run & play. Heidi loves play dates with guest dogs then she can be off-leash!
Dogs live their lives moment to moment, and here at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast you’ll want to channel that animal’s pure love of life and just take in every minute. There’s so much activity in this area that you can experience with your best friend by your side, which can only serve to make this getaway all the more memorable.
- There is no additional charge for pets when you camp.
- We have no breed or weight limits, all well-behaved social dogs are welcome.
“Our two huskies Cash and Link absolutely loved their freedom on the trails! The 3 1/2 mile hike really wore us all out/disc golf and all! The dogs loved chasing the frisbees too. They sure loved it. Don, thanks for the breakfast and the stories. We will be back to visit soon. Thanks again for a wonderfully refreshing weekend!”
— Kristin & Brandon, Cash & Link
Pet Policies & Housekeeping
- Dogs need to have current vaccinations and be dog sociable.
- When packing, bring your pets’ favorite food/water dishes, blanket, toys, extra leash, food and bed or crate.
- We expect that your dog be protected for kennel cough, etc., the same as if you boarded your dog at a kennel.
- Please have your pet groomed before bringing him/her.
- Please, no marking territory on shrubs. We take pride in and put a lot of work into our gardens.
- We have ponds on our property and a hose next to the Elegant Barn.
- We have pet towels specifically for your pets in a basket in the Lodge.
- Please keep your dog on a leash around the buildings. No matter how friendly, some folks are uncomfortable with any dog.
- Your pet may be unleashed away from cabins and buildings. Justin Trails Resort is best-enjoyed off-leash!
- The corn fields located near the yellow house and the woods near Paul Bunyan belong to our neighbor. Please do not go in their corn fields or woods.
- Please “pooper-scooper” pick up after your pet & deposit bags in the green Waste Management dumpster near the white shed.
- Please do not deposit poop bags in 5-gallon garbage cans around our disc golf courses. This poses a number of problems.