Are you looking for a getaway in Wisconsin that includes pet-friendly lodging as well? Look no further! At the Justin Trails Resort, we know that you got a dog to be your companion, and for many, that extends to taking your dog on vacation with you. It can be a real challenge to find pet-friendly lodging, but we’re proud to be one of the few Wisconsin Bed and Breakfasts that offers dog-friendly lodging.
Come visit us in Sparta Wisconsin this spring, and explore our stunning 200-acre property and the surrounding areas with us. From enjoying your peaceful and relaxing time at our resort to hiking, biking, and more, there’s no shortage of things to do near our Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today!
Pet-Friendly Lodging Near Sparta Wisconsin
We can’t wait to meet you and your dog(s) this spring! The Justin Trails Resort and Bed and Breakfast truly is a dog paradise. We offer a range of accommodations, including our farmhouse suites, cottages, cabins, and campsites, and each and every one of them are pet-friendly. You don’t have to sacrifice your comfort to stay with your pet, either. You’ll enjoy all of the amenities at our property, including delicious breakfasts each morning of your stay, comfortable guest rooms, cozy fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private porches, and so much more.
Though dogs are required to be on a leash near our guest rooms and common spaces, our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast also has plenty of space for your dog to roam and run free. Our resort is situated on a working 200-acre farm, and we offer a number of onsite trails for you and your dog(s) to freely explore.
Though there is no charge for your pet(s) to camp with you, we do charge a small $39 fee for our pet-friendly lodging, which includes any of our suites and cabins. Unlike many other properties that claim to be pet-friendly lodging, though, we do not have any breed or weight restrictions. All well-behaved and social animals are welcome at our Wisconsin resort! Please read through all our policies regarding our pet-friendly lodging, which includes having your pet up-to-date on vaccinations and cleaning up after your pet, among other things.
Things to do with your Dog in Sparta, WI
If you’re going to bring your pet along with you on vacation, odds are you’re going to want to know all the things you can do with your dog in the area, right? Here’s a list of a select few activities to do in the area:
- Head to downtown Sparta, and enjoying browsing for the day. There are a number of dog-friendly establishments in town!
- Play Disc Golf on one of our professionally designed disc-golf courses.
- Head out on the Elroy-Sparta Trail, one of the most popular attractions in the area. It’s considered the first rail-to-trail in the country and has three rock tunnels and five small towns along its 32.5-mile route. It doesn’t’ open again for the season until May 2020.
- Does your dog like water? Head to the Kickapoo River for a little bit of fun on the water! It’s great for kayaking and canoeing once the weather gets warmer.
- Head to nearby La Crosse and to Myrick Park. It’s perfect for an afternoon stroll in the heart of the city with your best friend in tow.
- Dogs are welcome in Wildcat Mountain State Park and the Kickapoo Valley Reserve, too, both of which are our favorite areas for hiking and enjoying nature nearby. Keep them on a leash, but enjoy exploring one of the most beautiful areas in this part of Wisconsin.
The Best Wisconsin Getaway
Besides offering pet-friendly lodging, our Resort truly makes for a wonderful Wisconsin Getaway. Whether you’re looking to get outdoors and have some fun, or just want a beautiful place to sit back and relax, the Justin Trails Resort is the place for you! There’s nothing quite like a night spent under the crystal clear skies in the peaceful and quiet surroundings offered at our Inn. Book your room in our pet-friendly lodging today, and make sure to make room for your dogs in your plans!