Whether you’re looking to have a rustic or elegant affair, we have the perfect venue for a beautiful barn wedding in Wisconsin. The historic barn stands out with its cheerful red paint and rustic oak timbers. Inside the naturally weathered cedar interior works with any style of decor or theme. This is the ultimate location for a barn wedding nestled in the picturesque countryside of Wisconsin’s Driftless region.
Our 1919 post and beam timber frame barn is the ideal backdrop for any style of ceremony. The surrounding 200-acres makes up our grounds, where you’ll find English gardens, our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, cabins and camping sites, two disc golf courses, and miles of hiking trails. There’s really the whole package here for a full weekend of festivities leading up to your big day.
Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast serves as a lovely place for our newlyweds to spend their first night together. We often have couples stay longer and extend their stay into a honeymoon. The romantic surroundings and elegant guest suites serve as the perfect place to relax and begin a new life together. Our barn wedding venue is just the start! Check out our wedding options and start by booking your stay with us today.
The Best Location for a Barn Wedding in Wisconsin
One of the best things about the location of our barn wedding venue is the vicinity to our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast and resort. It’s ideal to have a place for your closest family and friends to stay, and even more importantly the happy couple. Overnight guests get to enjoy our grounds to the fullest extent and the party often continues later into the night around our outdoor fire pit.
Here are 8 things to know about planning your rustic barn wedding with us:
- All-inclusive activities: When you book your ceremony and reception at our barn wedding venue, you and your guests will have access to our on-site resort activities. This means hike along our beautiful private trails, challenge your friends and family to a rousing game of disc golf and other lawn games, or meet and pet our pair of llamas. Your guests will not be bored, especially those who choose to stay overnight.
- Lodging for up to 26 on-site: There’s room for your wedding party and closest family and friends to book their stay at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast and cozy cabins. For those who may not mind camping, we have sites that are an option too. All spots have access to the lodge.
- Barn wedding venue: The barn itself is perfect for ceremonies and receptions. The bright red exterior is classic and welcoming, while the rustic interior is open and spacious for dinner tables and dancing. The acoustics are great for speeches and amplify the music for the party.
- Garden wedding venue: For those who prefer an outdoor ceremony we have many options here for that as well. Beautifully maintained English-style gardens or huge silver maple trees in shady grassy areas. Thankfully, in case of inclement weather, the barn is always there as an indoor option.
- Extended weekend packages: When you book your ceremony at our barn wedding venue, we offer a full extended weekend for the planning and decorating. Come Thursday to begin decorations, have your rehearsal dinner on Friday, have the big day on Saturday, and don’t worry about removing decor until Sunday.
- Photo opportunities: There are so many gorgeous backdrops for your wedding photos here. The rolling hills provide an elevation change to capture different angles. Everything from grassy knolls, Alfalfa fields, wildflowers, and June grass for pastoral photos, plus wooded areas or gardens for romantic shots.
- Romantic honeymoon lodging: Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast serves as the perfect lodging for the happy couple to spend their first few days together. The Presidential Suite offers everything you’ll need for a romantic time.
- Love is love: We welcome ALL couples with open arms at our barn wedding venue. We truly believe that love is love and that’s what matters. You’ll be treated like family here and we hope to see all of our happy couples back year after year for their anniversaries.
The Perfect Venue for a Rustic Wedding in Wisconsin
The grounds of our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast is the best barn wedding venue for an elegant and rustic ceremony and reception. All the details are covered! Guests often remark on how our space is perfect for families to rejoice together. Our morning breakfast in the lodge is a great place for that. We often see loved ones catching up over coffee for hours.
Speaking of breakfast, we really like to do it up with hearty sweet and savory homemade items. You’ll love our very own Justin Trails tasty granola. Everything is always fresh and it’s the best way to start your big day. We can’t wait to be the host for your upcoming nuptials! Start planning and book your stay today.