If you are on the hunt for a lovely destination for your next vacation where your furry family members are welcomed with open arms, then join us at our pet-friendly bed and breakfast in Wisconsin. At Justin Trails Resort, we expect (and encourage!) our guests to bring the whole pack along—whether that be kids or well-behaved animals. You’ll find plenty of adventures right on our resort, including dog-friendly hiking trails and vast open, grassy fields for a marathon off-leash round of catch.
We welcome all sizes and breeds of dogs. Your pets will be in paradise here—and they are bound to make some friends with our furry residents! All of our comfortable guest accommodations, other property buildings, and our 200-acre farm are dog-friendly, and not many resorts offer that option! You can choose from our beautiful farmhouse suites, luxurious cottages, and rustic log cabins, all equipped with fantastic amenities, many including cozy fireplaces, whirlpool bathtubs, kitchenettes, and much more.
We can’t wait to host you—and your four-legged friends—at our pet-friendly bed and breakfast in Wisconsin!
The Best Pet-Friendly Bed and Breakfast in Wisconsin
It goes without saying that we value the comfort of our human guests above all else, which means that our guest rooms and log cabins are meticulously cleaned and maintained between each of our bookings. We are dedicated to offering pet-friendly bed and breakfast options, but our goal is that you will not know that other animals have stayed here. This creates a relaxing atmosphere for all our guests to relax and unwind.
Our resort boasts 200 acres of very hilly terrain, including two championship disc golf courses, a maintained trail system perfect for bird-watching and strolls through the woods, and a festive bonfire for evenings under the stars. Heidi, our friendly white Siberian Huskey loves to be petted and enjoys play dates with guest dogs. You will also want to meet our three llamas that call our resort home and love hand-fed treats right out of your hand! From the moment you arrive, you will see that we are animal lovers here!
Things to know before you arrive at our pet-friendly bed and breakfast:
- We ask that all dogs who visit our pet-friendly bed and breakfast are non-aggressive, socialized, and well-behaved.
- Dogs need to have current vaccinations, including kennel cough protection.
- Bring food/water dishes, a blanket, toys, an extra leash, food, and a bed or crate when packing.
- Please have your pet groomed before bringing them.
- We have ponds and a hose next to the barn building for quick rinses.
- There are designated pet towels in a special basket in the Lodge.
- To keep all our guests comfortable, please have your dog on a leash around the buildings, no matter how friendly.
- Your pet may be unleashed away from cabins and buildings. Justin Trails Resort is best-enjoyed off-leash!
- We’ll give you a detailed tour of our property, and you can take a picture of the map.
- We ask that you please pick up after your pet so that everyone can enjoy the space.
- Doggie bags may be placed in the green Waste Management dumpster.
- Please, no marking territory on shrubs. We take pride in and put a lot of work into our gardens.
Elegant Lodging to Enjoy with Your Furry Friends
Just because you want to travel with your animals does not mean you should skimp on the luxury. And that is precisely what you’ll find at our pet-friendly bed and breakfast in Wisconsin. For those with romance in mind, our jewel-box suites in our historic farmhouse are the best choice. You can curl up with your special someone by the gas fire (Presidential & Queen Suites), and your four-legged friend can cozy up too. With so much room for running and playing outside, you know even the most energetic pups will be ready to crash for the night.
Start planning your next getaway to our pet-friendly bed and breakfast today; no dog sitter is needed!