Pet Friendly Lodging in Wisconsin at Justin Trails Resort
Justin Trails Resort is a pet’s paradise! We delight in sharing our resort with pets and all of the accommodations at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast inn are dog friendly. Choose from our charming farmhouse suites, cottages, or log cabins which offer great amenities including cozy fireplaces, whirlpool bathtubs, kitchenettes and private porches.
We have plenty of space for your dog to run free and play away from the compound where they need to be on a leash. Check out our onsite activities and trails! Our White Siberian Husky, Heidi will be here to give them a warm welcome, and possibly a play date, as well as our llamas Dusty & Rusty who love to be hand-fed.
- There is no additional charge for pets when you camp.
- We have no breed or weight limits, all well-behaved social dogs are welcome.
“Our two huskies Cash and Link absolutely loved their freedom on the trails! The 3 1/2 mile hike really wore us all out/disc golf and all! The dogs loved chasing the frisbees too. They sure loved it. Don, thanks for the breakfast and the stories. We will be back to visit soon. Thanks again for a wonderfully refreshing weekend!”
— Kristin & Brandon, Cash & Link
Pet Policies & Housekeeping
- Dogs need to have current vaccinations and be dog sociable.
- When packing, bring your pets’ favorite food/water dishes, blanket, toys, extra leash, food and bed or crate.
- We expect that your dog be protected for kennel cough, etc., the same as if you boarded your dog at a kennel.
- Please have your pet groomed before bringing him/her.
- Please, no marking territory on shrubs. We take pride in and put a lot of work into our gardens.
- We have pet towels specifically for your pets in a basket in the Lodge.
- Please keep your dog on a leash around the buildings. No matter how friendly, some folks are uncomfortable with any dog.
- Your pet may be unleashed away from cabins and buildings. Justin Trails Resort is best-enjoyed off-leash!
- The hay fields located near the yellow house and the woods near Paul Bunyan belong to our neighbor. Please do not go in their hayfields or woods.
- Please “pooper-scooper” pick up after your pet & deposit bags in the green Waste Management dumpster near the white shed.
- Please do not deposit poop bags in 5-gallon garbage cans around our disc golf courses. This poses a number of problems.