There’s something timelessly appealing about the cozy, comfortable, classic American charm of an elopement in a rustic wooden structure, and if you’re looking to plan the best Wisconsin elopement experience, look no further than the Elegant Barn or log cabins on the grounds of the 200-acre farm at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast.
The Elegant Barn’s 100-year-old timber frame has been renovated to comfortably accommodate you and your loved ones as you celebrate, with plenty of room to dine and dance—on a beautiful tongue-in-groove hardwood floor. And if a big event isn’t your style, and you prefer a more intimate romantic but no less memorable setting, we’re happy to help you elope. Big or small, planned or relatively spontaneous, you’ll be sure to find the perfect spot to say your vows.
And after the ceremony, start off your honeymoon in a rustic cabin or luxury suite, — and wake up after a night to remember forever to a hearty complimentary breakfast. Plan the best Wisconsin elopement experience at the best Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, and contact us for more information today!
Plan the Best Wisconsin Elopement at Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast
At Justin Trails Resort, we know the perfect wedding begins with the perfect venue. If you’ve been dreaming of a Wisconsin Barn wedding, you’ve found the perfect venue. Our elegant and historic wedding barn, located in the town of Sparta, is an ideal place to host your wedding or elopement.
Our resort is built for romance and is the perfect setting for rehearsal dinners, outdoor wedding ceremonies, elopements, as well as dinners and dances inside our Elegant Barn. When you celebrate your elopement with us, you’ll enjoy these elements of our best Wisconsin elopement package:
- A wedding officiant (if you haven’t brought your own)
- Several large, private spaces (with restrooms) to dress
- Flowers for your room
- A petite two-layer wedding cake
- A chilled bottle of sparkling wine
- Your choice of ceremony locations, including our Elegant Barn with 1,000 square feet of covered deck and a balcony — and a dozen outdoor locations (weather permitting!)
- Your choice of three cozy cabins and three intimate suites for smaller ceremonies
- The filing of your marriage license
What Others Have to Say About our Wisconsin Wedding Venue
Don’t take our word for it that we offer the best Wisconsin elopement experience — we have nearly 300 five-star reviews on TripAdvisor, and here’s what some of our recent wedding and elopement guests have had to say:
- “Everything went very smoothly. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and in general has a very relaxed atmosphere. We stayed in the presidential suite, which was very comfy and cute. Breakfast was delicious, as was our elopement dinner. Rusty and Dusty, the llamas, were fun and took part in our wedding photographs that turned out awesome.”
- “This was the perfect venue for us, very intimate and beautiful scenery, and a nice getaway. Don and Donna were amazing. They were excellent with communicating with me and answering all of my questions and concerns. The cabins are beautiful. I would highly recommend them for an event or planning a trip for a nice romantic getaway.”
- “My fiance and I eloped at Justin Trails on Valentine’s Day, and the experience was very good! … It was cold as ever that day but my fiance still wanted to elope in the upper barn which, being authentic, meant we were all cold! But Donna and everyone else involved was all for it. The upper barn is beautiful in every way, I’d love to be there in summer spring or fall as well. The flowers provided in our cabin were beautiful and the wine was a good red.”
Whatever your vision for the best Wisconsin elopement, we have the perfect package for you. Accommodations are included, so whether you choose suites or cabins or camping under the stars, you and your guests will be taken care of. We’ve been in business for over thirty years, and we love to help make memories. To take the first step in planning a wedding at Justin Trails Resort, complete a request form here.
If you have any questions, please, contact us. But don’t wait, our calendar fills up fast!