If you’re looking for the best place to go glamping in Wisconsin, thankfully, you can look no further! Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast near Sparta, WI has options for glamping, resort camping, family and pet-friendly cabins, and romantic guest suites. The Justin Trails Resort is located on 200 gorgeous acres on an organic working farm with rolling hills packed with wilderness trails, a disc-golf course, and communal lodge area for hearty home cooked breakfasts.
The location of our Bed and Breakfast in the Driftless Area in Wisconsin, is a unique place in the midwest that remained unaffected by the glaciers of the last ice age. Leaving peaks and valleys instead of the flatlands like some of the surrounding regions. This has created a beautiful landscape and terrain for the ultimate getaway location from the city and to fully experience glamping in Wisconsin in style.
Our definition of glamping in Wisconsin is to enjoy all of the ruggedness of the outdoors, but retreating at night to a comfy and cozy bed. This way you wake up refreshed for a hot shower, without that aching back, and ready to start the adventure all over again. At our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, we offer so many different configurations for glamping on your next vacation, the hard part will be deciding which option to pick. Start by exploring our options today!
Our B&B is the Best Place to go Glamping in Wisconsin
Whether you’re a seasoned outdoors-person or new to this whole camping thing, we’ve got you covered at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast. Not only is our resort incredibly family-friendly, we also welcome your four-legged family members with open arms. With acres and acres of open green space and fields, your kiddos (human or animal) will love the room to run and explore.
Below we’ll detail the selections for camping, cabins, rooms, and glamping in Wisconsin at our Bed and Breakfast.
Glamping in Wisconsin at our B&B:
- The Justin Trails Resort Camping Cabin is the ultimate pick for glamping in Wisconsin. The cabin sleeps up to four people with two plush king size beds. The studio-style space is equipped with a couch, table and chairs, electric fireplace, mini-kitchenette, and private deck with sweeping views of our lush property. Modern bathrooms are a quick walk, not more than 35-feet, in our elegant converted barn for a hot shower.
- For a more rustic experience for glamping in Wisconsin, check out our tiny house on wheels affectionally named the Snuggalo. This cozy 7 x 12 foot log cabin sleeps two and you’ll have the feel of camping, but with a beautiful wood roof over your head. The Snuggalo is set in the beautiful countryside with a picnic table and plenty of space for a bon fire. Make sure to add on our breakfast package for a morning spread of treats and entrees in the Lodge.
Camp Sites at Justin Trails Resort:
- If you’re looking for a more traditional camping situation, we offer drive-in campsites in grassy meadows on the edge of the woodland forest. Campsites are equipped with wood, picnic tables, and porta potties, but you’ll have access to our barn for hot showers. This is a very affordable way to explore the outdoors with the whole family.
- We also have a special option in our Sioux-style Tipi created by the Colorado Yurt Company https://www.bestprosintown.com/co/montrose/colorado-yurt-company-/. This choice make’s your outdoor adventure unique and memorable. It’s not quite glamping in Wisconsin, but it’s close!
Luxury Cabins Options:
- If you’re not quite ready for glamping in Wisconsin, but rather looking for a rustic outdoor retreat with all the modern amenities of a hotel stay, then one of our luxury cabins is the pick for you. Our Paul Bunyan Log Cabin is built in the traditional Scandinavian-Scribe style from local lumber. The family and pet-friendly luxury cabin sleeps up to six people with a private bath, fully equipped kitchen, and an upstairs loft master suite with king bed and double whirlpool.
- The Little House on the Prairie Log Cabin was built with romance in mind! Perfect for a private getaway for two or honeymoon with a whirlpool tub, gas fireplace, and cozy outdoor seating for two, the best place to toast your vacation.
- If your family of four is looking for a place to retreat, but glamping in Wisconsin isn’t your thing, The Cottage is a great middle ground for a rustic stay, but with all the amenities you need for a comfortable vacation. The charming cabin has a king sized bed and bunks, kitchenette, and corner whirlpool tub.
Bed and Breakfast Private Suites:
- In our adorable yellow Foursquare Farmhouse you’ll find our other three lodging options that offer a traditional bed and breakfast-style getaway. All rooms are dog-friendly as well, so you won’t have to skimp on comfort just to have your furry best friend along. Join us each morning for a hearty breakfast in the Lodge, feel free to return with your meal to the privacy of your own suite.
Glamping, Camping, and Luxury Lodging at Our B&B
There really is something for everyone at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast. If you’re looking to explore glamping in Wisconsin, Justin Trails Resort is the best place to start. From the minute you arrive to our grounds, you’ll love how secluded and lush our swath of land is in this part of the Driftless Area of Wisconsin. We’re not far from downtown Sparta for dining and shopping if you’d like to include that in your plans.
Mornings are extra special here, for one, you’ll experience the serene quiet until the delicate birdsong begins as the sun rises. Find your way to the Lodge between 7:30-10am and find an absolutely gourmet breakfast spread with items like Donna’s homemade granola, French toast or pancakes, and egg dishes. Spend the day exploring our wooded trails, play a round of disc golf, and finish up with s’mores around the fire pit. Book your glamping vacation today!