1. Land – The perfect wedding begins with an exceptional location. Snuggled within stunning valleys on 200 acres, you’ll fall in love with the beautiful, uninterrupted views of rolling green hills and woodlands as far as the eye can see. Your outdoor ceremony is sure to be a photographer’s dream!
2. Elegant Barn – Love the idea of a country wedding, relaxing outdoors surrounded by friends and family, celebrating in a charming barn – then our Elegant Barn is the wedding venue for you! The barn includes a large outdoor deck, 3,000 sq. ft. of indoor event space, electricity and spacious restrooms including showers. If rain is forecast, use the Elegant Barn for your ceremony.
3. You Choose – We offer flexibility so you can “make it your own!” From your color palette to hiring a DJ or a band, you decide what’s best for you. Use your choice of a licensed caterer without an up charge. Beer and wine for your event must be purchased through Justin Trails Resort.
4. Activities – Guests will enjoy plenty of room to play lawn games and enjoy the outdoors, walk on our trails, enjoy a bonfire, stargaze or just relax and soak it all in.
5. Onsite Lodging – The best part of choosing Justin Trails Resort for your wedding is the time you spend with friends and family. We offer log cabins, cottages, and farmhouse suites for up to 24 guests to stay onsite at our Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast. Rustic camping is also available.
Whether you’re celebrating a wedding, elopement or LGBT union, join us for your special day arriving as a guest and leaving as a friend. We will help you create lasting memories and a haven to return to year after year for your Anniversary.
Contact Donna 608-269-4522 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a personalized tour of our Elegant Barn, perennial gardens and available lodging.