In this time of restricted activity and travel —not to mention this time of year — it’s natural to wish for a get-away-from-it-all experience with your sweetheart, and a safe and socially distanced one at that. We understand, and our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast offers the perfect solution. With a selection of cabins in Wisconsin that offer safety, privacy, warmth, and a cozy atmosphere on our resort’s 200 breathtaking acres of meadows, trails, working farmlands, and woods.
Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, the Justin Trails Resort, is located near the town of Sparta, which is famous in part for the Elroy-Sparta Trail. It’s tucked into the heart of Wisconsin’s scenic Driftless Region, which is known for its steeply rising bluffs, deep valleys, end exceptionally beautiful (and unique) scenery. Here, you’ll rediscover what a cozy winter getaway should look like. Don’t wait to make your travel plans; book the best cabins in Wisconsin today!
3 Cabins in Wisconsin for Romantic Getaways
Social distancing? No problem when you stay at our romantic cabins in Wisconsin, tucked away on our far-flung grounds, nestled in a peaceful, hilly coulee. Not only is Justin Trails Resort isolated (in a good way, as the premier eco-luxury inn of its kind in Wisconsin), but our accommodations are both dog-friendly and family-friendly, and there is an incredible range of amenities and things to do on our property as well as in Sparta for the duration of your stay.
Though there are several different types of accommodations at our resort, the most popular are the cabins. We offer three cabins, two of which are Scandinavian-Scribe log cabins, along with a rustic cottage. Each of our cabins in Wisconsin offers plenty of room to spread out should you want to create a home-away-from-home bubble during your romantic getaway. Here’s a closer look at each of our cabins in Wisconsin:
- The Paul Bunyan Log Cabin. Our pet-friendly, open-concept, Scandinavian-Scribe log home encompasses 1,000 square feet on two levels. It was built with huge aspen, logged from our farm in rural Sparta. Your family/friends will enjoy 1,000 square feet of cozy oasis with your getaway needs in mind. Of special interest to those with a romantic getaway on their minds is the queen bed, comfortable couch, full kitchen, and gas fireplace on the ground floor, among other amenities. In the loft, you’ll find a king-sized bed, a whirlpool tub, and an outdoor balcony with a stunning view of the grounds.
- Little House On The Prairie Log Cabin. This Scandinavian Full-Scribe log cabin was built specifically for couples, perfect for romantic Wisconsin getaways and honeymoons. Relax in a queen-size bed and watch the flickering flames in the gas fireplace or climb the ladder to the private loft where you’ll find a whirlpool tub. You’ll also find a kitchenette and a private porch with rocking chairs — perfect for that perfect toast to your togetherness.
- The Cottage. This cozy romantic space is pet-friendly and features a king-sized bed, a gas fireplace, and a kitchenette, among other amenities. Relax on your private deck, snuggle in front of the cozy gas fireplace or take a soak in the corner whirlpool tub for two.
What to do Near our Wisconsin Cabins
When you’re out and about on our property, you’ll find dog-friendly walking trails with plenty of opportunities for watching birds and four-legged wildlife, a bonfire ring for evening fires, common spaces full of amenities, and more.
And if your romantic getaway in our cabins in Wisconsin puts you and your sweetheart in the mind for elopement or wedding, our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast is happy to help you with that, too. Our elegant and rustic barn is one of the most stunning Wisconsin wedding venues around. Learn more about our elopement package here.
When you’re ready to venture away from ou relaxing cabins in Wisconsin, here are a few ideas to keep your vacation fun and interesting (weather and COVID conditions permitting, that is):
- Visit Wildcat Mountain State Park for great hiking opportunities and spectacular views of the Driftless area.
- Walk the trails at the Kickapoo Valley Reserve
- Canoe on the Kickapoo River
- Bike on the Elroy-Sparta Trail
- Explore the Driftless Wisconsin Wine & Cheese Trail
- Go horseback riding at Red Rock Trail Rides
- Take a tour of Amish country
There truly is nothing like a few days in one of our cabins in Wisconsin. You’ll find that the experience at our resort is second to none. It’s a wonderful place to visit with friends, family, kids, pets, or just your special someone.
Our resort, which has been honored as one of the top-ten eco-luxury Inns by the Wisconsin Department of Tourism, is perfect for your winter staycation, too. You don’t have to go far at this time of year to have the vacation of a lifetime. Bring the whole family, pets included, and enjoy a new tradition; one we think will stick with you year after year. Book your late fall or winter vacation with us today!