Sometimes the hardest part about planning a vacation is having to make arrangements for our four-legged friends, but at Justin Trails Resort we have the best pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin and we welcome the whole family, including the furry ones. No need to leave your family pet at home! At our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast we are animal lovers and you’ll even meet a few of our fluffy residents on your stay with us.
The first thing you’ll notice is the amount of open space for your dogs to run off-leash at our pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin, as well as miles of hiking trails for exploration and hours of adventure. You’ll have access to our disc golf course, biking and walking trails, bird-watching and our large outdoor fire pit area.
First and foremost, at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, our human guests are the most important members, which is why these pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin are meticulously cleaned and maintained. You won’t know that other animals have stayed here and you’ll feel right at home in our cozy guest suites and unique cabins. Book these pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin for your summer vacation today!
Our Pet-Friendly Cabins in Wisconsin are a Dog’s Paradise
Dogs live their lives moment to moment, and here at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast you’ll want to channel that animal’s pure love of life and just take in every minute. There’s so much activity in this area that you can experience with your best friend by your side, which can only serve to make this getaway all the more memorable.
Here are eight reasons to book your summer vacation at these amazing pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin:
- Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast is situated on a 200-acre organic working farm in the Driftless region of Wisconsin. There are so many ways to wear your puppy out here! Rolling green hills abound for endless games of fetch and our maintained trail system is perfect for off-leash adventures.
- We allow pets to stay with you in any of our guest suites and cabins for a small additional daily fee, but this means you don’t need to compromise on your comfort level just so you can have your animal along. These deluxe pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin have amenities like whirlpool tubs, comfy king-size beds, fireplaces and beautiful garden views.
- If you prefer a camping adventure for you summertime getaway, there’s no extra charge for bringing your furry friend along. We have a few unique campsite configurations (like our Snuggalo), but all have access to full bathrooms, picnic benches and stunning country-side views. (Add on hot breakfast for a small fee during your stay.)
- We don’t discriminate against dog breed or size at our pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin. We just ask that all dogs are well-behaved, socialized and vaccinated.
- Downtown Sparta, only eight miles from our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, is a pet-friendly town. Many businesses allow you to bring your pet in while you shop. You’ll also find outdoor dining options where pets can curl up under the table while you devour some famous Wisconsin cheese curds.
- Our location in the Driftless Region is rich with outdoor adventures, from hiking at Wildcat Mountain State Park and canoeing on the Kickapoo River to biking the Elroy-Sparta trail and trout fishing at Fort McCoy, all with your dog by your side.
- Our farm-to-table-style breakfast isn’t for our four-legged friends, but it gets their owners full and ready for a day of adventure in the summer sun. You’ll enjoy a fresh seasonal spread of our home made granola, freshly baked goods, fruit, sweet or savory entrees and bacon from local farm, Foss Fine Meats.
- For those who haven’t experienced summer in our region of Wisconsin, you should know that temperatures usually hover around the mid-70s, which is the perfect tank top and shorts weather, but not too hot for your furry friends. Plus, there are lots of shady areas on our property for breaks and relaxation.
The Best Lodging for You and Your Pet this Summertime
When it comes to pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin, you can look no further for your summer vacation. At our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast we’ve covered all the bases, as far as comfort goes, for our guests and their animal companions. You won’t need to settle for less just because you want to bring the whole, entire family along.
The attention to detail is apparent when you walk into one of our cabins or suites. One of the best choices for a family with their pup along, is the Paul Bunyan log cabin, which sleeps up to six guests. The upstairs master suite, holds a king size bed and a double whirlpool tub with a rustic balcony perfect for your morning cup of coffee. The downstairs has a queen bed and cozy bunk, with plenty of space for game night and relaxing with each other.
Every season has its draw here on the farm at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, but summer is especially beautiful and ideal for canine tag-a-long adventures. Our pet-friendly cabins in Wisconsin are the best place to come home to after a long day in the sunshine and many of our guests make it a tradition to come back to visit us again and again. Let us host you and your pet and book your summer time trip now!