A beautiful setting and location is one the most important parts of a successful wedding and our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast is the rustic wedding venue of your dreams. We offer three prime locations: our perennial gardens, woodlands, and an elegantly renovated barn. All three have that rustic wedding venue vibe that brides and grooms alike covet for their special day.
As you’ve been searching online for inspiration, we’re sure you’ve seen those classic wedding photos and that’s what our rustic wedding venue will bring to your special day. The 200-acre grounds provide so many areas for fun and exciting photo ops. Whether it’s a backdrop of rolling emerald hills, romantic woods, or a bright flash of red from the Justin Trails barn you’ll find it here.
We have many premium packages, which range in guest count and accommodations. This rustic wedding venue can host up to 24 guests overnight at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, which takes the guesswork out of where your closest family and friends will stay after the reception. Start your wedding plans by booking a room at our B&B!
11 Reasons to Book Our Rustic Wedding Venue in Wisconsin
Planning a wedding, especially looking for the venue, can be stressful and at times even difficult. There’s a lot of pressure to make this day perfect and the location of where that perfect day happens is a huge one. Let us help you check the venue box off of your to-do list. Below we’ll give you 11 of the top reasons you’ll want to book our rustic wedding venue:
- The vicinity of our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast to the venue areas for your wedding. Planning where to have your bridesmaids, groomsmen, and close family and friends stay is easily taken care of here. We can host up to 24 guests for a packaged rate in our cozy cabins, elegant suites, and camping areas. For the rest of your guests that might need to stay the night, there are 3 major hotels within 10 minutes of this rustic wedding venue.
- Our location is ideal if your guests are flying in from out of town; we’re only 30 minutes from the La Crosse airport. And for those who are within driving distance, our spot is only 8 miles south of Sparta in the Driftless area of Wisconsin.
- The perennial gardens offer a fragrant and romantic space for your ceremony. There are many possible backdrops, which include a conifer grove, an aspen log cabin, a classic yellow farmhouse, or imagine saying “I do” under a 125-year old Silver Maple Tree.
- Our magical woodland area has even more choices for your perfect ceremony spot, including a hilltop vista with sweeping views or an antique windmill which pretty much is the definition of a rustic wedding venue.
- The renovated barn is a highlight at our rustic wedding venue. Built in 1919, the barn is 3,000 square feet with white oak beams and a wooden portable bar. Our huge floor is made up of six different hardwoods, and not only is it a stand-out, but it also makes for one heck of a dance floor.
- There is so much beauty in the natural surroundings, but here at our rustic wedding venue at Justin Trails Resort, you’re allowed to decorate as you see fit.
- The grounds of our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast present acres of activities for guests who stay with us before or after the wedding. Our disc golf course and hiking trails are a big hit with bridal/grooms parties for a morning of activity. Exercise helps to burn off those nervous jitters!
- We’ve compiled a list of vendors including photographers, florists, bakers, DJs, and caterers that we recommend and all have a familiarity with our venue, which can be key to all the pieces falling into place on the big day.
- At our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast and rustic wedding venue, we’re family and pet-friendly. Our open grassy areas are suitable for children to run around and play. We even have a kid-size playhouse to let their imaginations run wild. Our two pet llamas, Dusty and Rusty, are also a huge hit with the kiddos. (Llamas also make for an unusual photo op for the married couple.)
- Our rustic barn space closes up at midnight, but after your reception, we offer the grounds for family and friends to mingle and catch up. There are lots of cozy outdoor seating areas and we even have a large bonfire area fully stocked with wood.
- Our package options include it all, which means less thinking and worrying on your part. We’ll have the chairs, tables, staff, and beer and wine all included. You just get to come to be a bride or groom and get married.
Let Our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast Be a Part of Your Wedding
Not only does our rustic wedding venue offer you beautiful spaces for your ceremony and reception, but our Wisconsin Inn is a perfect place to host your overnight guests. And we can’t forget that first and foremost, it’s a special place for the happily married couple to spend their wedding night together that they will remember forever.
Luckily, for that happy couple, let us suggest that they book the Presidential Suite. A dreamy retreat with a king-size bed dressed in Comphy linens, a whirlpool tub made for two, and relaxing blue hues to set the mood. It’s truly a romantic room for that special first night together as a married couple.
The morning after, you’ll want to join us in the lodge for a hearty breakfast packed with choices baked on-site with local and natural ingredients. We pride ourselves on making delicious food that’s good for us, like our homemade granola, which is best paired with yogurt and fresh fruit. So look no further for the rustic wedding venue of your dreams! Paired with a stay at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, it can’t get much better. Your friends and family will be impressed by the beauty of our grounds and the comfort of our inn. We can’t wait to be a part of one of the best days of your life. Book with us today!